Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, December 12, 2009

12.12.2009 Special Review for Paperer's Cards

Special Review for

Paperer's Cards




A very nice card, right ? As she stated on her blogshop, this is a custom made card for her friend's gf...are wondering where to get a nice custom made card, right ?

I'm sure that she's can helps U !
*Price unknow*





Lovely card ! The month of February coming soon, looking for a card for your loves ? get her to custom made one for your loves !

Price RM 12.50/pcs







This is congratulations cards that I have ordered from her, simple yet nice >o<

I likes it very much ! Thanks a lot dear !
Price I don't remember the price adi...I guess is below RM 10.00 if I'm not wrong






Wowww..I super loves this Christmas card ! I'll ask her to design for me soon !


Price RM 9.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Blogshop Winners - November 2009

1st - blackmilkproject
2nd - Catfights & Limelights
3rd - The Posh Closet
4th - Sui Cha Boh
5th - The Manni-Queen