Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Advertorial for Bolster Store



Please give us a brief introduction about your online blogshop

The blog shop http://www.bolsterstore.blogspot.com/ was started on June 2009.

However I started selling stuff online since I was 17 yrs old at community forum such as Lowyat.net and Lelong.com. The idea is to provide my clients an alternative to shop at ease at their own home/office and as an advertisement base for my business. As for the items sold at my blog it includes, Clothing’s, accessories and bags.


How did you get started in the fashion industry?

Well, it started as I’m looking for my own handbag and some how along the way I got interested in Fashion and design

Who are your favorite designers?

Personally I do not have a particular favorite designer, for me as long as the item looks good on me its fine with me. Plus it has to make me feel good wearing them.

What are your day-to-day responsibilities as the owner?

Well for starters it’s not that easy being the owner as you would have to do everything on your own. My basic routine would be checking my emails and blog for any orders and questions on the orders. Then after compiling the orders I’ll have to pick the orders and make sure it’s ready for delivery upon confirmation – receipt of payment. Then to ensure that the item is delivered on time to the customer, on top of that answering any inquires related to the product.

Do you have any criteria when selecting the dresses that end up in the shop?

Basically, I would select the dresses that I felt that would be in trend and of good quality.

Who are your clientele? How do you help them find the perfect dress?

My clientele’s are basically college girls to young working adults that are style conscious. For me I would usually advice my clients that it’s important that they feel good wearing the dress rather being dependant on a style or fashion.

What are your plans for the future?

For me my future plans would be to open a restaurant cum boutique

Finally, if you could only have one dress in your closet, what would it be?

A tiny black sleeveless dress


Chanel inspired

RM 45.00 ( black color, free postage ) - apply for Semplicemente.amore readers only !



RM 48.00 ( black color, free postage )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Blogshop Winners - November 2009

1st - blackmilkproject
2nd - Catfights & Limelights
3rd - The Posh Closet
4th - Sui Cha Boh
5th - The Manni-Queen