Subscribe Twitter

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Little Suprise No.6 - In Style Store @ 23 Oct

The 6th little suprise - Advertorial of In Style Store


The owner:
Seriously, I've forgotten when I started my blogshop XD.
I just wish to bring up more and more ladies fashion with affordable price for all ladies out there.
And I very understand the feeling as a buyer.
Price must cheap and quality must good.
I do remember there's one customer kinda shock me.
She bought a dress with me but unsatisfied with it but she never inform and directly email Your Shopping Kaki to complain =.=
This case end up with happy ending! I help her to resell the dress to someone who can fit it well.
So far my customer all sastisfied with the things which I sell =)
My own opinion:
They just provided me 1 copy of the picture only..
some others I stole from their site
>o<





In Style Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Blogshop Winners - November 2009

1st - blackmilkproject
2nd - Catfights & Limelights
3rd - The Posh Closet
4th - Sui Cha Boh
5th - The Manni-Queen