Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Little Suprise No.7 - The Art Town @ 24 Oct

The 7th little suprise - Advertorial of The Art Town



The owner:
I started just on 14th of September, 2009. i likes to make cards since few years back and i thought of sharing with everyone too.
I always felt that a handmade card is always a good gift for anyone or any occasion.
therefore i created this blog to share these cards with the online shoppers too.
My customers gave me ideas and motivation to create more choices of cards
and i treat every customer as a friend though i might not know who is she/he.
Cause they treated me as a friend too, as they replied my e-mails politely.
the way they wrote the mails were just like friends, not too formal but when i read it, i won't feel impoliteness.

My own opinion:
Such a lovely cards (=
Do support them ya !







For more items @
The Art Town

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Blogshop Winners - November 2009

1st - blackmilkproject
2nd - Catfights & Limelights
3rd - The Posh Closet
4th - Sui Cha Boh
5th - The Manni-Queen